Avant-Garde Moving Scholarship
Here at Atlantic Relocation Systems, we believe authenticity and excellence are achieved from hard work and dedication to learning something new, every day. Every year, we encourage students to take advantage of our annual scholarship, we are proud to provide, to help aid students achieve a higher education.
Our scholarship board will review all applications and pick the most qualified candidate to receive our $1,000 award!
- Be pursuing a career in business, logistics, hospitality, HR, marketing or related field.
- Uphold a minimum 3.5 GPA.
- Submit a 1,500-2,000 word essay entitled “Avant-Garde Moving Scholarship.”
- Include their full name and .edu email address in essay document.
How to enter
The essay must answer the following prompt:
Since 1966, Atlantic Relocation Systems has offered premium moving services across the country ensuring our service team provides all customers with the uttermost advanced and coordinated relocation solutions. Now with over 13 locations, we proudly specialize in accommodating movers nationwide and even internationally. As an aspiring business leader, what are three innovative trends and techniques movers could incorporate in their residential and corporate relocations?
Mail your official transcript and essay to:
Atlantic Relocation Systems
Attn: Scholarship Committee
1314 Chattahoochee Ave. N.W.
Atlanta, GA 30318
- Essay must be postmarked by November 1st, annually.
- Disbursement awarded by December 1st, annually.
Terms and Conditions
- Atlantic Relocation Systems will award One Thousand Dollars to one winner for the Avant-Garde Moving Scholarship.
- The award will be submitted directly to the financial aid office that matches the student’s primary .edu email address.
- Once the winners are chosen, the students may be asked to provide personal identification information (ex. birthdate or student ID) to verify enrollment.
- If the winners do not respond to Atlantic Relocation Systems communication within 30 days of initial contact, they forfeit the award. If Atlantic Relocation Systems chooses to award a runner-up, they will be contacted thereafter.
- Atlantic Relocation Systems will withhold the award if the winning applicant does not meet the eligibility requirements at the time of disbursement.
- If no applicant meets the scholarship’s requirements for writing aptitude and academic achievement, Atlantic Relocation Systems reserves the right to withhold disbursement.
- Atlantic Relocation Systems employees and any person related to Atlantic Relocation Systems Employee by blood or marriage is not eligible to apply.
- Students reapplying for the following year are required to follow the same terms and conditions and submit a new essay to be eligible.
At Atlantic Relocation Systems, we recognize the importance of protecting our scholarship applicants’ privacy. In the context of applying for a scholarship, we testify to make every effort to safeguard the confidentiality of personally identifiable information provided by a scholarship applicant. We will only use said information for the purpose for which it was collected (i.e., verifying scholarship eligibility and/or contacting the applicant regarding the scholarship, as well as using first name and last initial for Social Marketing purposes).
We will not share, sell, rent, trade, or otherwise transfer a scholarship applicant’s personally identifiable information to third parties without receiving explicit permission from the applicant to do so, and we will not use said information to sell and/or advertise our products and/or services to the applicant, unless otherwise provided in the scholarship regulations. Granting all of this, we reserve the right to disclose a scholarship applicant’s personal information as necessary to comply with any applicable laws and/or to protect our rights, and we also reserve the right to make changes to this policy at any time with or without notice.